VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT USE INTERNET EXPLORER WHEN APPLYING. DOWNLOAD ANOTHER PROGRAM LIKE MOZILLA FIREFOX
Things to keep in mind as you complete the Texas High School Aerospace Scholars Application. Inactivity for 60 minutes will cease the session, be sure and save your information.
- Print blank application so you can prepare all of your entries before beginning the process (blank application).
- As part of your application, you will write one essay. Please review these tips before writing your essay.
- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY...THE FOLLOWING LETTER WRITTEN TO YOUR TEXAS STATE LEGISLATOR (Senator or Representative) IS NOT TO BE MAILED TO THE LEGISLATOR, IT IS PART OF YOUR APPLICATION. You are to write a letter to your Texas state legislator (Senator or Representative) requesting nomination to the High School Aerospace Scholars. Have this letter written and ready to upload before you start the application process. This is a letter you write to your Texas Senator or Representative. This letter is to be uploaded as a part of your application not mailed to your Texas state Legislator. Please review these guidelines for writing a formal letter to your Texas state legislator.
- Ensure you have the correct email address of the person that will write your recommendation letter and your current high school guidance counselor for the verification letter request. DO NOT ASK YOUR STATE REPRESENTATIVE OR SENATOR FOR A LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION. THE LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION COMES FROM ONE OF YOUR TEACHERS OR COUNSELOR.
- Once your application has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive the email please email email@example.com .